No CB in rd 1!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Apr 6, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE Tweet me @JCBRAVE

Jerel Worthy will be there, he's as good as Casey right now, and you saw Casey tear it up.
  2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

I like Worthy a lot. He's no Brandon Thompson, but he'll be good.
  3. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Worthy is pretty good we need to get his stamina up a bit though.
  4. JCBRAVE

I heard the same thing about Casey. Youd b surprised what an NFL training program can do for a player. Poe is another guy who will be there but theyre saying he needs a mentor to catch on. Worthy is good to go today.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using Tapatalk
  5. patitansfan10

patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

I'm back and forth on Worthy. He has a ton of athleticism for a big man and would really be a great DT if he was a little more motivated and conditioned. I see a little Albert in him which is both good and bad. He seems boom or bust to me.
  6. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I wouldn't complain about Worthy but we could possibly get Still in rd 2and i would trade up to do that.

I see that Cox is now regarded by many as the top DT and he is high on the charts at draft countdown and great blue north. I like the guy but no way is he the 10th or 11th best player in this draft.
  7. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Big fan of Worthy. Being in Big-10 nation I see alot of their games. Worthy is a solid 6'2 300+ and very athletic DT (on tape). Even though his combine #s were crazy, like Poes, Worthy is much better on tape.

He's my favorite DT, besides Fletcher Cox.
  8. Titans2004

Titans2004 Starter

I would love for us to get to trade down a few spots and acquire another 2nd rnd pick.

Then draft DT, DE, and CB.....grab Perry/Curry in the late 1st, then get Josh Robinson or Boykin in the 2nd, and Mike Martin or Brandon Thompson with the other 2nd.

Get your rotational DE and DT along with your NB.
  9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

I doubt we could trade down 5-12 spots, and pickup a 1st & 2nd. I'd assume i'd be something like a 1st & 3rd. Regardless, i'd be nice, since I want Vinny Curry...
  10. JCBRAVE

Just so you know, some people including myself have Nick Perry gone in the top 15, so I don't think he'll be around for us to get late in the 1st.