Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

No CB in rd 1!

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by RollTide, Apr 6, 2012.

1. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,289
    I'm talking about the good things about Griffin. Size, speed, change of direction ball skills. Not super lock down type CB but you don't get those at #20 anyway. He has S size, CB speed and is a solid tackler. He isn't just a work out warrior.
  2. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,174
    you forgot to list the best CB, Dennard from Nebraska ;)
  3. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,289
    He is more of a 2nd round prospect, runs in the 4.6 rang and might be a better fit at FS. He didn't look good at Senior Bowl practices playing off coverage which is a concern both at CB in the NFL or as a S. Although he is physical he won't get away with trying to be physical with WRs in the NFL with his speed.
  4. LoneWolf Starter

Moolah:
    $2,300
    Their is to much talent in the later rounds to draft a cornerback in the first round and with recent hits with Cortland, Verner, McCourty it doesn't make sense. I'm not sold on Dre Kirkpatrick in the first round when we have other needs.

In the later rounds we could pick up:
    Jayron Hosley
    Casey Hayward
    Jamell Fleming
    Keith Tandy

Their is a lot more but these are my favorties later especially Tandy and Hayward.

[ame]http://youtu.be/6jGwH3BkB08[/ame]

[ame]http://youtu.be/vX1_zJvZot4[/ame]
  5. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,701
    and he might not even be a CB in the NFL.
  6. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $170
    I agree. I think between Mcourty and Verner, with Mouton coming back (I expect good things from him this year) we'll be ok at corner. If we are going D, it needs to be front four, or linebacker if a stud is there, or a safety if a stud is there.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,701
    If we're depending on Mouton then yeah we need to draft a CB.
  8. patitansfan10 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    Late April Fools? Cause that is a funny joke Mouton has sucked since day 1 and will forever suck he will be out of the NFL once Tennessee cuts him in training camp this year.

I'd be fine with Kirkpatrick or Jenkins if they check out but they don't strike me as the type of character players we seem to target judging from last years class.
  9. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $170
    Mouton has been hurt his whole career. Every thing I hear out of BSP (from journalists on the zone, from Kenny Britt) says he's been working his butt off and is going to surprise us. I'm not saying the guy is gonna be Revis or anything, But I think he'll be a solid nickel CB at worst.
  10. titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $9,185
    I don't see him as a nickel cb. I am just not a big fan of Mouton.