Nice gesture by Vince

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

i think the AH loss is being overblown at this point.

we're not getting pressure b/c teams are using a lot of quick drops on us rendering the pass rush useless. its exactly what happened when we played the Jets last year. Favre got rid of the ball immediately and just killed us.

2. bob45x32

bob45x32 Starter

I disagree... Our pass rush with the DE's are always to wide which allows the qb to step up. Last year when the QB steps up AH is right there pushing the the OG or C right in the QB's face. I havent seen pressure at all during the Houston game.

3. TenACTyrant

TenACTyrant Hey Reynaldo TURN AROUND!

we got some pressure. i know KVB had a couple of QB hits but they never held the ball for long enough to get a sack.

4. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Mashed actually. Smashed is the guy from Denmark.:ha:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar