NFL vs NCAA Football

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RavensShallBurn, Apr 10, 2013.

?
  1. NFL

33 vote(s)
    75.0%
  2. NCAA

3 vote(s)
    6.8%
  3. I enjoy both equally

8 vote(s)
    18.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

Never got in to college ball. Living in Canada, I have no tie to any of the colleges, so I don't bother. I'll stick to the NFL. I was also told March madness is some of the best basketball out there. Tried watching a game or two, seemed like nothing special. Then again, I don't watch the NBA either so what do I know? lol. Love to play it though!

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't have any ties to any college, except maybe the Akron Zips because they have a Kangaroo as a mascot (ha), but I do like watching it as much as I like watching NFL.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fair enough.

I enjoyed watching AFL. It is a very interesting game with a lot of action, but I had zero ties with any team.

Probably liked Geelong the most - Ford was a major sponsor and Im a Ford guy. Favorite player, without doubt, was Tony Lockett. Really liked watching the big guy play

4. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I love when idiots complain about the BCS as if the college championship prior to the BCS era was so much better and more fair.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

People complain about a lot of things that have always been sh**.

You don't look at something that's sh** then say "But hey. At least it's not the same sh** it was before... right?" no. It's still a broken system, so people will complain.

Alex, do you work for the BCS? You're literally the only person I've ever heard defend it.

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Except most teams are running a variation of the spread right now.

All college football has become is find-the-best-athlete-on-our-team-and-teach-him-how-to-throw-a-decent-spiral on offense.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar