Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NFL talk thread..

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanup1982, Oct 14, 2012.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    I played the guy who had CJ...muthafker.

I'm still winning (thanks for Cruz and RG3). I have Leshoure and he has Cutler.
  1. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,585
    Soooooo Vikings vs bucs.... Mayock is the worst voice in the nfl. Dude is terrible
  2. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,753
    I remember watching something that said Christian Ponder is the better sophomore between him and Jake. Lol yeah right.
  3. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,585
    I think he has a slightly more rounded supporting cast tho. He's been out on blast for a few weeks now and it's starting to show up again tonight.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,585
    Peterson can help take extra pressure off crappy qbs.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,585
    If the titans are hitting on all cylinders tho..l CJ is going off, WRs are catching the ball... I'd say we are a top 3 explosive team with locker under center.
  6. Na$hville Starter

George
    Moolah:
    $1,753
    Locker is a beast. #12 in QBR, better than any rookie or sophomore besides RG3. And those are against good teams too.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,931
    Thats a little generous
  8. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,585
    Explosive? Cookie, Britt, wright, Washington, CJ (actually gettin it) locker?

I really don't think so. Most teams have 2 weapons... That's 5 or 6 if you count lockers running...
  9. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,173
    The guys on NFL Network said Gabbert and Ponder are better. Complete clowns.