Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NFL School Rule Keeps Young Away

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, May 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma Yao

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $23
    Let's change the name from minicamp to megacamp, get him in here, and call it a technicality.
  2. ammotroop Airforce MAN

Moolah:
    $25
    I like how this kid thinks. He is our Future star
  3. wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Moolah:
    $89
    I absolutely agree.

Somebody should e-mail Jeff Fisher with that idea. :lol:
  4. Sukrillux Guest

Fisher says to school, "Oh, come on... it's an educational field trip to Nashville." :ha:
  5. Sunshine Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    How about "Vinny Camp"?
  6. Tman Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    A bunch of us from Texas can't wait either for VY to suit up and play, especially against that duma$$ team from Houston! :grrr: I have to admit for pure selfish reasons, it would have been nice to see him in Burnt Orange one more year, but I'd do the same if I was in his position. Vince (sorry, still hard to say Vincent after all these years) has always had a great attitude and is a natural born leader. Go Titans & HOOK'EM!
  7. TitanKid4Life Guest

i agree, i would like to see him in burnt orange again but, we wouldnt have been able to get him this year which makes me even more excited
  8. Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    I'm a little concerned that we're already so tight against the cap. I read somewhere that over half the teams have over 10 mil left. I would hate to get pinched before we make a playoff run... imo skip Law and keep the extra cash around for a worthy cause.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,022
    I think we have a tonne of money next year.
  9. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    VY is the polar opposite of Pacboy.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.