NFL gives Titans 4 Prime Time games

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by psychotictitan, Apr 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

That Ravens Playoff game was on the national stage and we still managed to screw up when it counted and the Ravens dont even have the offense the Texans do. If the Texans beef up their defense then it will be no cake walk for the Titans. I think both teams will be evenly matched next season now that we lost Hanesworth.

2. jessestylex

I put family on the back burner if the Titans play on a Holiday. last Thanksgiving i did not leave the house. my Wives family had to come see us cause i wasnt about to leave the game. and even then i went to our room so i could hear it better.

3. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

Problem is, they still have to actually beef up their defense.

And since free agency and it's talent is pretty much done now, that means that every draft pick they have this year (or at least half of them) would not only have to immediately start but also turn out to be superstars...and that's not likely to happen at this point

4. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I'll just bet you are the apple of your family's eye.:rolleyes:

5. jessestylex

I just lay the law down. i dont miss football for anything and they know that. i cant help it you guys give in to your families and miss football.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I'm just not ok being that selfish, especially since one side of the family has my sister coming in from London, and the other is the side that has provided tickets for me for so many years...

7. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Anyone find it funny that the Patriots play in London? I wonder if their bringing the musket guys?

8. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

:ha:

Ok that makes sense.

9. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yeah, you've got to pay back those who paid for you when you couldn't pay for yourself.

10. bgtitanfan

bgtitanfan Guest

It's a pretty good schedules, we don't play any real power houses. Plus we only play 5 playoff teams. Also I am bitter about a couple of things with the scheduling. 1st we don't play the ravens. WHY?? I would love Tennessee to get thier pay back. 2nd We should have had more nationaly telivised games. The cowgirls didnt make the playoffs since I don't know when and just because they have a new staduim they get 5, or 6 nationaly telivised games. I am happy that we play Arizona. This is the season we can proof to all those doubters out there that Tennessee is for real. This year we are coming to get what should have been ours last season.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar