NFL Game pass and online options

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by XO, Aug 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

How is everyone out of market going to be watching the Titans this year?

I dropped Direct TV so no Sunday Ticket for me. They are crazy with their price increases.

I can still do the online Sunday Ticket for $200+ and I think that sucks. A bit pricey.

Free online streams often have horrible quality.

So I came across some folks using this as a solution. Apparently the NFL offers a package to fans outside of the US to watch all 16 games of the team of your choice for only $99.

Much better deal for me that Direct TV Sunday Ticket as their online service SUCKED in years past.

NFL.com has all things Gamepass blocked for US users as you can see here. https://gamepass.nfl.com/nflgp/secure/packages

Here is a way around things I found online. http://help.unotelly.com/support/ar...ve-games-in-usa-canada-uk-and-ireland-without

You could get all the Titans games LIVE online in HD for $99.

All NFL games for $129.

Cheaper than Direct TV.

UnoTelly's service is only $5 a month which is nice. Not difficult to set up.

You could also go ahead and download a few hundred movies worry free with their services.

Thoughts? Suggestions?

Also, screw the NFL for offering such a service outside of the US and sticking everyone with damn Direct TV.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I read something on nfl.com bout get all your teamd game for 30

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Pretty sure that is audio/radio broadcast only.

• High Five High Five x 2
    • Take a Chill Pill Take a Chill Pill x 1
  4. Cajun_Titan_33

Cajun_Titan_33 Pro Bowler

I'm committed to Direct TV Season Pass...

Let me know how this works out for you! I guess I could go back to watching it on the computer for a third of the price.

Isn't what they are doing considered a Monopoly? lol

5. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

Oooo ok

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

I guess the same way EA has the rights to NFL videogames.

Apparently the Game pass service has been free in the Netherlands for the past few years and US residents were using VPN to watch the games free online.

I hate Direct TV so much.

I talked to a rep last week and he tried to convince me that $140 a month was better than the $120 a month Charter service I have now.

He looked dumb. They would have given me Sunday Ticket for free but my bill would have went up another $30 after a year and Sunday Ticket would not have been free next year.

I think I might try this instead. I'm going to research a bit over the next couple weeks.

7. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

I'll always watch online. Knoxville might not be under contract anymore due to bad ratings, and crying UT fans not getting to see Denver.

Peyton6.jpg

8. XO

XO Nevada Native

Are you serious?

The Titans are not the default CBS game in Knoxville anymore?

9. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Offensive Coordinator

That remains to be seen. I know there were going to be "negotiations" after last season. We're not getting any pre-season games like we usually do.

10. XO

XO Nevada Native

I wonder what all of the Vawls are going to do when Jughead jacks up his neck again or retires.

It doesn't matter who we have on the roster from Tennessee. Those people just do not like this franchise. Same attitude in Memphis.

I follow a lot of Vawls on Twitter, have a lot of close friends who are Vawls still in East TN. They choke themselves and jerk off to CP highlights in Minnesota but ignore Justin Hunter.

If Justin Hunter was anywhere else the circle jerk around him would be obnoxious. Since he is in Nashville, no love.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar