nfl fantasy live rips locker

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 520, Sep 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Yea our defense SHOULD make geno throw us some picks. I said before, the winner will be the QB that handles the pressure better.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

And that should be us. A repeat performance from Locker would blow them out of the game. A good game from locker will keep us alive and our defense should be able to win it.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Im calling it, Zach brown gets a pick-6

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

No way the Jets are worse than the Steelers. We should still roll them though. If we're gonna be contenders we gotta win the games we're expected to win consistently.

5. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I heard that claptrap too and it pissed me off the way they were mocking Locker. Yea, they don't have to be believers, but they sounded mean spirited to me actually. Maybe they didn't mean too but it kinda fired me up. I hope Jake heard it so he can have added motivation to shut some fools up. (Not that he should need any more.)

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why do you say that? I'd say the Jets and Steelers have pretty even defenses. Obviously Big Ben is better than Geno, and the Steelers have better WRs.

The only area the Steelers are noticeably worse than the Jets - OL. And it's not that big of a difference. The Jets OL sucks pretty badly too. That's how the Patriots were able to sack Geno like 8 times.

Jets still suck... don't let the stats fool you. Even if they beat us (unless it's in dominating fashion) I will still say the suck.

Give the Steelers the Jets schedule and they're 2-1. Give the Jets the Steelers schedule and they're 0-3. Schedule has more to do with it than anything right now.

7. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

I know position by position the two teams are about even but when I watch them I just feel like the Jets execute better on both sides of the ball. Every time the Steeler offense steps on the field I feel like it's a train wreck waiting to happen.So basically I'm just judging using the eye test. Not the most scientific way to go about it but it's all I got.

8. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

No, the Jets are better than the Steelers. Make no mistake about it.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Marginally, at best.

10. Anthony4Titans

Anthony4Titans Starter

I guess I should say that is my opinion since I have no way of proving it. I have been wrong before plenty of times and I could be this time. But I think the Steelers right now are one of the worst teams in the NFL. Can't say I think the Jets are.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar