NFL Draft '07: Pick #50 - Arizona RB Chris Henry

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Apr 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Yeah, that was one of his knocks. They say to be so big and muscular, he gets taken off his feet with arm tackles a lot.
  2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

what was it a 10.56 100 yd dash??? that right there is all i need to here...
  3. Deuce Wayne

Tyrone Calico will beat him in a foot race any day of the week.
  4. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

Not after his injury. He should be able to anyway the guy's a RB that's 5'11 230. Not a WR that's 6'4 215 who's one stride is 3 of Henry's.

Besides the #'s I just want Henry to produce. Calico didn't and who cares about Calico he old news. I fnd it hard to believe too much muscle is Henry's problem when facing an arm tackle ever here of Mike Alstott.
  5. Deuce Wayne

That's my point though. Calico was fast with great speed, but never panned out. Don't be surprised if this guy is the exact same.
  6. how can u say that henry is too big?? and when he wants to u can see him just turn the corner that CB just barely got him by his collar, he did a fake inside then sped up and then u could see him hit another gear when he was gonna try and make the turn, i like it a lot
  7. PAtitansfan53

PAtitansfan53 Kush & OJ

0 fumbles is his career.

The guy had no holes in that video that's why he had to reverse his field with a bit of teaching and work on running with some body lean he will be special.
  8. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

i dont think he was on his feet long enough to fumble.
  9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Henry was drafted to help White. As long as he does I'm happy.
  10. Starkiller

Starkiller 9

Calico was raw coming in and then played just 1 year before having a major knee injury (both knees, technically). If he had stayed healthy, who knows what would have happened...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.