Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NFL admits errors by officials

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 2, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 4 users.
  1. Vigsted Starter

Moolah:
    $1,430
    I doubt the NFL is "rigged", why would they admit the errors in that case? However considering how rampant matchfixing in soccer has turned out to be, I think that's an issue to be looked at in football too.
  2. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,912
    You guys that are busting on Munch realize it is part of his job to submit this every week, right? The reason that this is a story is that the NFL actually admitted to mistakes.
  3. Big TT Pro Bowler

Klug
    Moolah:
    $10,785
    I believe he is referring to the crackers in the stands...watch a dolts game, hardly ever see a face of color. Indy must be an extremely white area.
    Msut10 high fives this.
  4. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,355
    Ah now that you say that.. Wow!
  5. Arcane One Day...

McNair
    Moolah:
    $34
    Fitzpatrick lost us that game with THREE Interceptions and ONE Fumble which = FOUR turnovers.

The Refs make mistakes in every game, but they almost never decide the outcome of the game. And they especially didn't that game.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  6. TitansWillWin2 Starter

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $38,737

The funny thing is the colts are most likely going to go 8-8 9-7 and win the division.
  7. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,303
    Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but Wyatt just had a couple interesting tweets....

So what gives? How can you admit a flag should not have been thrown and then fine the guy anyway?

Or did Munch lie? FWIW I find it hard to believe that he would.
  8. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $74

now, I saw the play, but its been awhile, but how did he not deserve the flag? Wasn't the hit a blatant tackle with the ball no where near him? Or a WAY early hit?
  9. CJtheBeast Starter

Moolah:
    $119

What makes the losses worse to me is how bad we played and still should have or were very close to winning the game.
  10. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $10,977
    Don't bother, there is blood in the water. Petty things like logic won't stop the frenzy.