NFL admits errors by officials

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Dec 2, 2013.

1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I doubt the NFL is "rigged", why would they admit the errors in that case? However considering how rampant matchfixing in soccer has turned out to be, I think that's an issue to be looked at in football too.
  2. steverife

steverife Starter

You guys that are busting on Munch realize it is part of his job to submit this every week, right? The reason that this is a story is that the NFL actually admitted to mistakes.
  3. Big TT

Big TT Pro Bowler

I believe he is referring to the crackers in the stands...watch a dolts game, hardly ever see a face of color. Indy must be an extremely white area.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Ah now that you say that.. Wow!
  5. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Fitzpatrick lost us that game with THREE Interceptions and ONE Fumble which = FOUR turnovers.

The Refs make mistakes in every game, but they almost never decide the outcome of the game. And they especially didn't that game.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Starter

The funny thing is the colts are most likely going to go 8-8 9-7 and win the division.
  7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Didn't want to start a new thread for this, but Wyatt just had a couple interesting tweets....

So what gives? How can you admit a flag should not have been thrown and then fine the guy anyway?

Or did Munch lie? FWIW I find it hard to believe that he would.
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

now, I saw the play, but its been awhile, but how did he not deserve the flag? Wasn't the hit a blatant tackle with the ball no where near him? Or a WAY early hit?
  9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

What makes the losses worse to me is how bad we played and still should have or were very close to winning the game.
  10. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Starter

Don't bother, there is blood in the water. Petty things like logic won't stop the frenzy.