Next Year's Offense...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TNTitans58, Jan 3, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

If our offense is built around stars like CJ and Britt, then we need at least "a poor mans" britt and cj to develop in case of injury. DEPTH If we invest in a stud o-line then we should be able to put anyone behind them and they look decent.

2. costarica2

costarica2 Banned forever

To me Cook and Williams are the only two positives this year everybody else sucks.

3. bigdogtitan

bigdogtitan Camp Fodder

Next years offense should have the mentality that they are going to put points up and score 30 a game, now that would help the defense.

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Huh

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

People are assuming KB can stay healthy and play a whole season, which hasnt happened yet.

Along with fixing the o line, I believe that another WR is a need.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Hawkins was a very solid #3 guy this year. I don't see why some of you think he should be cut. He'll provide that depth if Britt, Nate, or Williams goes down and he can play in the slot and make plays down field. His only drawback is his height.

I think WR is our 4th biggest need as well. We have to address the Center position as its the most important position on the line. Cut Amano and sign somebody.

After that, DT or DE and then S have to be addressed if Griffin isn't re-signed.

7. TNTitans58

TNTitans58 Rookie

It's all about offense in today's game....while we need obvious upgrades on defense, another WR would only help Locker and our chances of winning

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Where would another receiver fit in? Do we cut Williams to make room for another guy? Are you saying Nate Washington is not enough?

Nate proved to me this year that he can be a great #2 guy and can help carry the team if Britt is to go down. Williams is a solid #3 and Hawkins is an explosive 4th option or situational receiver.

To be honest, I'd like to see Avery stick around next season. He showed me this last game that he still has some speed and can make some plays when given the opportunity. He's a deep threat who can stretch the field and should only improve as he becomes more comfortable after the ACL injury.

I don't think WR is a pressing issue. We had one of our best passing performance in Titans history this year. And we did it without Britt.

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

We must address the center postion and the guards both of them! I really think we need another wr. Britt health is a major concern and washington and williams are more wr 3 than 2. Washington had a great year and williams showed some flashes but we need another playmaker at the wr position. We also need 2 new running backs behind or with CJ. Ringer nor Harper impress me at all.

10. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Correct. But it's also the first offseason he's gonna spend in Nashville, away from disturbance in New Jersey or whereever. It's gonna do him good, with some serious and consistent offseason training/workout in a controlled environment.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar