Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Next year's back up QB

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, Dec 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 6 users.
  1. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Quinn Gray looked quite good when I saw him, he would fit in with the titans...
  2. Soxcat Starter

Britt
    Moolah:
    $2,294
    Any college QB we get will be the 3rd QB if he even makes the roster.
    I'm all for bringing in Collins again. Not a big fan of his but he knows the system now and unless VY goes down for a long stretch Collins could fill in for a few games without hurting us too bad.
  3. titanfan24 Guest

I'm not a big Collins guy myself, but he is better than anybody else we could hope for in this market. Garcia is the only guy better and he may get a chance to compete for a starting job elsewhere. Vince is very complimentary of Kerry and their working relationship, so I think it would probably be wise to keep KC for another year or two and draft a late round project like a Jordan Palmer to groom as a future backup.....kind of like the Steve, Neil, Billy days.
  4. Hellblitzer Guest

Mark Brunell ..... problem solved! :yes:
  5. 10ECTyrant What!

Moolah:
    $0
    i really believe we will go after Brunell as well, I think he would be a good fit.
    • Tip Jar Donor

mdfan Starter

Moolah:
    $6,650
  6. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    :drunk:
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    Craig Hentrich
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,355
    ^ Kidding..... The cheapest guy we can find.
  9. LazyManJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $0
    Well, Hentrich was our 3rd string QB in case KFC and VY get hurt, not counting Mauck who was on the practice squad...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.