Next GM

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Brian, Jan 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

I want one of Ozzie Newsome's assistants,Eric DeCosta...He seems very good and he's learning from one of the best in Mr.Ozzie Newsome.

2. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Some say we need recievers. Matt Millen is the answer.

3. SARGO127

SARGO127 Starter

Don't even joke.

4. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Look at the very first post.

5. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Phil Savage? Is he available? Talk Ron Wolf out of retirement?

I agree though, maybe getting an assistant GM with alot of experience hungry to move up to the big leagues....

Hey Puck...where did you get that picture of the stadium? Would love to get a big version to hang in the bonus room!

6. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

Casserly would immediately cut Vince.....and trade for David Carr....

Boy would that SUCK....I can't think of any good replacement candidates...

I don't want guys from the Giants, Seahawks, Packers....look how they're teams have done...not very consistent.....

Randy Mueller doesn't really impress me either....I think he was with the Saints when they drafted Duece, though.....

I think the majority of the job is working the salary cap and stuff with Underwood doing the legal stuff on contracts... I feel like the drafting of players and which free agents to target is a combined effort from the GM, Jeff Fisher and the scouting department...then they just sit down and hash out who to draft, bring in, etc....

Jerry Jones' son could be available.....NOT

And I don't want Phil Savage either, the Browns SUCK big time!

7. TWR#1

TWR#1 Guest

why does it seem to be on this forum people only reply to the higher post count totals...It feels like you guys push everyone elses opinions away?Just cause some people dont have the same amount of post or what not doesnt mean that there opinions or comments arent as good....I'm not talking about just this thread,but in all threads.It seems like Gunny,TNThunder,Puck,Nine and a few others just talk back and forth between each other ignoring all other post.I havent been on this site very long indicative to my post count.I mean i have about 5,000 over on FF's,but i ve been there alot longer.I'm not just talking about me on this,constantly i see new people leaving here because they arent getting answered.

Sorry,

Titans will return(TWR)

8. TitanJames

TitanJames Guest

I've only got 130 posts and I've been on here since the site started....I don't post a lot (obviously) but sometimes I've gotten plenty of replies...

I think it depends on who's on the forum as to whether you get a reply or not or "whether it strikes a nerve with someone"

I know I've posted to an older post and never gotten a reply...a lot of it "just depends"

9. Titansfan256

Titansfan256 Guest

FINALLY! Somebody with rational thinking! When I think of success, I think of Matt Millen. He is the standard by which everyone else is graded!

[/sarcasm]

10. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

But that doesn't mean Fisher wouldn't have more influence even if the duties remain the same.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar