New Uniforms

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Yossarian, Jan 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

Mr. Cash may have something to say about that last part ...

[​IMG]

2. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

i did several versions of these, I just can't find them right now. you can basically pivot the sword at any angle to get the look your looking for.
    [​IMG]

I know alot of people look at it like this
    [​IMG]

I like the new style helmets (my avatar), but not the jerseys

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You're form of 'expertise' is the same as mine. Which is where I've gotten the impression that Nike is indeed about to go crazy with the NFL. They're hyped... you don't think there's a reason other than slapping a nike logo on reebok's jerseys?
    You know they have different templates...

4. Deuce Wayne

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. ColeJ.

ColeJ. Right Brigade

turning the sword logo on it's side (or any direction other than how it is right now on the sleeves) renders a fantastic logo entirely useless.

it's a sword that is shaped like the letter T for Tennessee Titans... making it a claymores logo would work for a peewee team, maybe.. but it's perfect as it is right now. (and perfect as a secondary logo, as it is right now)

just my 2 cents.

6. Deuce Wayne

Tilted it looks much better.

I don't like it tilted upward, but downward is good. It's too long to stand straight up on a helmet.

It's still a T. I don't think tilting it 30 degrees boggles everyone's mind.

7. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

It looks like a baseball uniform.

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You definitely can't tilt the sword so much that it's no longer a T and you definitely can't put a large logo on the front of a jersey. Either move would make the team the laughingstock of the league. Both in conjunction would be a complete disaster.

I don't know why you would want to tilt the sword logo at all. It just looks awkward. It works perfectly as-is.

9. Deuce Wayne

Because tilting for one makes it fit better. It also makes the sword look more aggressive.

Definitely looks better tilted than straight.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I don't see any scenario where the sword (alone) looks right on the helmet.
    It would have to be part of a smaller logo or part of a graphic with action (the flames)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar