New forum area for questionable content

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TitanJeff, Mar 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

This post pretty much cements the thought of you being materialistic. You clearly are. That's ok. Many of us are.

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

You know how hard it is to get quality biscuits in London, Ontario, Canada? My best friend through high school was from Athens GA. His mom introduced me to biscuits and gravy; each serving was guaranteed to increase your likelihood of suffering a heart attack or stroke by 10%... but they were worth it.

You don't eat breakfast???? That's disturbing (by all accounts it's the most important meal of the day).

Or maybe you just have someone else fetch it for you :)

If I were a materialist... I'd be 100% cotton.

:rimshot:

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I figured you had just gotten banned from your first post in this thread ... good to see you are still active. :))

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Nope, quite the opposite. A materialistic person would want the recognized label of Ugg prominently displayed on the back of her boot. The authenic Aussie made "ugg" boot has no such labels, but are very well made and warm.

Very few of my clothes have the designer label visible. I'm more of a fashionista! Would a materialistic person buy a bulk pack of Hanes panties from Sam's club?

5. mdfan

mdfan Starter

I have the feeling that there is more to The Mrs than what she shows us on this forum

6. The Mrs

^^^^what you said....ask The Don!

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Do you even know what materialistic means?

ma·te·ri·al·is·tic [ mə tree ə lístik ]

adjective
    Definition:

focusing on material things: concerned with material wealth and possessions at the expense of spiritual or intellectual values.

8. The Mrs

I know the definition, that's why I stated that you don't know me at all.

9. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

No pickin' on the Mrs even though her location is "in the Louis Vuitton store in Green Hills..." ;)

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Let's not forget that elfin's fashion addiction brought us the info on Pacman's mink coat stupidity.

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar