Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

New Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by talldrinko, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    i was wondering the same thing
  2. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,525
    hasnt made it any easier for schwartz :rolleyes:
    • Staff / Moderator

Broken Record Biscuit Eater

Stewart
    Moolah:
    $299
    This guy is probably available :ha:

[IMG]
  3. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $732
    The Eagles Jimmy Johnson would be a solid choice. He's a little long in the tooth but I love his aggressive defensive schemes.

I just wonder if top candidates would be willing to come to the Titans. From the outside looking in this franchise must appear to be in total disarray.

Would the Titans be able to attract a top quality coach with Floyd the barber still in place as GM? Personally I'd prefer to see how Reese does with another coaching staff developing the talent he provides, but if that means the club has to compromise on it's choice of the next head coach... well Floyd, don't let the door hit you in the *** on the way out.
  4. ROCKYMTNTITAN Camp Fodder

Moolah:
    $0
    It may be a stretch, but what about Wade Phillips? His Defense in San Diego was tops in the league last year and they looked very solid yesterday too.
  5. RollTide All-Pro

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,977
    Jesus gunny...

Trent green did also play for the rams and martz and had a passing rating over 100 in 2000 with 16 Tds and just 5 ints.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $2,035
    oh yeah. I was thinking permanent starters.

He also had Jamie Martin and Ryan Fitzpatrick or something like that.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.