Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

New Coach

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by talldrinko, Sep 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. talldrinko Guest

Who should we hire ? its obvious this is fisher's last year with the job
    he is doing. i think Jim Johnson,Greg Williams or maybe Tommy Tubberville.
  2. rcarie Tac Head

Moolah:
    $0
    No college coach's... I'd take Gregg Williams even though he didn't have a great HC debut in Buffulo. I still think he can be good in the right situation.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,816
    I say swap Fisher and Schwartzie up.
  3. ncaalover12 Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,204
    bring back john madden!!
  4. Puck Pro Bowler

Moolah:
    $103
    Gregg Williams' contract keeps him in Washington for quite sometime

i seem to remember some wording stating he's not pursue a HC gig unless it was in Washington .... or maybe that was just a nightmare
  5. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Bum Phillips for interim coach!

[IMG]

The Titans probably wouldn't be any better but the post game press conferences would be much more entertaining.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,383
    not sure on Williams contract but no contracts keeps a Co-ordinator from being a HC. Teams can refuse other teams from talking to him, but I don't think they cant leave because of their current contract as a Co-ordinator.
  6. GLinks Titans on the Rise

Moolah:
    $670
    It's more like he's lead to believe he will become HC when Gibbs retires again.
  7. MadAboutMcNair Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $0
    why replace coach fisher. It's not his fault our best qb plays for the Ravens.
  8. titanbuoy medium rare ®

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $730
    Honestly, if Fish is turfed after the season I think a guy like Mike Singletary would make a good replacement. I'm not too crazy about bringing Williams back. If the club makes a change I'd prefer they make a clean break from the past and start completely fresh. I think Singletary would be the kind of fiery leader needed to bring some pride and passion back to this franchise.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.