New Bucs helmet/logo reveal on Thursday..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Usually only bad teams change their logos / unis etc - another example right here.

When was the last time the historic franchises change their logos?

Miami changing recently comes to mind but otherwise its normally bad teams. Actually all 3 Florida teams have now as of the past 2 years.

2. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

These were reportedly some logos / alternate logos that were left on the scrap-heap and didn't make the cut - but I actually really dig these logos - the alternate logo gives them the "original cream sickle orange" type look with added black.

But then again its the Buccs so I shouldn't get "too excited"

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

But have you ever noticed teams with new uniforms usually have extreme success??

Panthers/Jaguars when new.
    Titans in 99
    Buccs the last time they changed theirs
    Rams during their change
    Patriots after theirs
    Seahawks after theirs
    49ers after their changes (both times)
    Cardinals after theirs
    etc etc

Seems every time a team changes their look- they coincidentally become contenders.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

5. dtm586

dtm586 The Master Jedi

Thats true -
    Instant success when you change unis seems to work

6. XO

XO Nevada Native

False
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Look, you don't even have to do an overhaul..just drop those godawful creampuff white and powder blue away unis which only strike fear in the hearts of field mice and that pink Care Bear. And maybe a Teletubbie...the one with the purse...

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Yes: ambiguously gay and wildly homoerotic. Fine if you're into that sort of thing but dunno if it's a winning theme on the gridiron.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

10. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

Love it. I don't understand why we're sticking with the same thumbtack helmet. I think we have some of the best uniforms in the league but the worst helmets. I'd love a silver matte finished helmet, with the sword logo on it with the Titans flame down the middle of the helmet instead of the stripes. Man, if I knew how to work photoshop...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar