Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

NBA Playoffs 2013

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by Tennessy XO, Apr 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Tennessy XO Part time love is the life 'round here

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,921
    uploadfromtaptalk1367990375480.jpg

[IMG]
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,038
    Loved the Allen dunk. The Thunder would've done the same thing with a wide open path and 5 seconds left on the clock.

Like I've been saying all along even with the Grizzlies were down 0-2, no need to worry... They're on their way to The Finals.

The Westbrook injury sealed it. Go Grizz! I am really tempted to go to a playoff game in Memphis, but my wallet says no.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,088
    I like Tony Allen but he needs to remind himself of karma, remember he almost suffered a career-ending injury the last time he wanted to show up his opponent like that.
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $13,319
    That play happens every time in the NBA if there's a fastbreak to seal the game.

Glad to see the Grizzlies win. I love KD, and it's hard to root against him, but have to support Memphis.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Gunny Lord and Master

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,221
    How much are playoff tickets anyway?
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $48,038
    No idea. I haven't looked because I assume the amount I'll spend on gas and food along with the tickets will be pretty expensive.

I bet I could get nose bleeds for $75. Best option might be to scalp them and wait until the game has already started so I can get them for super cheap.

I'm gonna check with my rich friend to see if he wants to go. haha
  6. TBaker34 Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $2,067
    Really hoping for a Memphis vs Indiana NBA finals. Stern would go insane if he didn't have a superstar in the finals. Tired of watching officials ride these stars jocks
  7. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    watch out for Jimmy Butler as a budding star in the league. Played every minute the last 3 games, held LeBron to 2 points in the first half of game 1, his lowest scoring half of his career.
  8. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,623
    Us Bulls fans love Jimmy Bucket, none of us anticipated him being this good. Thibs is a great developer, but man... Jimmy can be a 15/5/3 SG w/ lockdown defense. His shot has gotten better every game, he shot 38% from 3 but only only like 1.5 attempts. If he can keep that %, but at 3-5 attempts a game that would be amazing.

He's our future SG. We have a core in Rose-Butler-____-Mirotic-Noah as our future.
  9. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,879
    surprisingly Nate Robinson held up on the finisher against the Heat in game one when he got the fast break with 10 seconds left up by 4