NBA Finals: Boston Celtics vs L.A Lakers.

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by jessestylex, May 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Yeah. Some crazy whore accused a rich guy of rape. Can you believe that?

2. Deuce Wayne

Do you have evidence to prove otherwise?

It's simple logic. And when you look at the stats with refs, you'd be convinced. Easily. You just don't WANT to believe it. Which is fine, but don't act like you know the subject. Most hardcore nba fans agree it's fixed to some degree.

3. Deuce Wayne

I'm wrong on most my game predictions. I have a curse, which is why I'll try to believe the Lakers will lose. lol

But of the entire time Phil Jackson has been coaching the Lakers, I've seen his lack of coaching. Any team with Shaq in his prime wouldn't have struggled with Sacremento with good coaching. Yet they did because they'd completely neglect Shaq for the entire 2nd half some games. It made no sense- much like many things the Lakers do today.
    Like how the pick and roll is unstoppable with Kobe/Gasol yet they only do it here and there then completely stop in crucial situations.
    Or how they'll give up big leads due to stupid play and Phil never calls a TO to tell them any different. He only does so when the other team already catches all the momentum and rhythm.

He's kind of like the Jeff Fisher of basketball. People just assume he's good due to results without actually watching him.

4. Deuce Wayne

Another blown lead due to coaching... The guy acts like he's too "knowledgeable" to call a TO when his team loses focus. Arrogant .

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nice quad post! :thumb:

Glad to see the series tied at 2.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

it's taking miraculous performances for the celtics to win games in this series.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea it's called I've never seen the headline "BREAKING NEWS NBA referees have fixed finals!" Sports news is 24/7, they're a million sports blogs and if your going to fix a series it's going to be done with a million people watching. You really think NOBODY except "hardcore NBA fans" aka you, would notice? Besides if the NBA is fixed explain why the leagues biggest star got swept in one of the most boring series' I can remember. If the NBA was fixed wouldn't the league maybe have wanted the Cavs to win at least ONE game against the Spurs?

Whatever, I don't know why I bother, your ignoring all my points anyway and probably wont answer my questions so screw it. Still waiting on you to "go back and check" the post you missed which I figured you wouldn't do. Conspiracy theorists often run from tough challenging questions. They're set in their ways and facts scare them.

8. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Which is why they wont win the series. And Ray Allen... still ice col from 3. I mean is fatty Glen really going to play like that again? Besides you load up Bynum with cortisone and he'll be fine.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i think phil jackson conceded this game when he took bynum out and put gasol on perkins and odom on KG. if the lakers win with those match ups its all gravy, but with the extra day of rest he wanted to keep bynum rested for game 5.

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

Yea I would agree with that. Besides, he know his team still has home court advantage and if Bynum can be back and playing at least 30 minutes LA should be able to win the next 2.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar