NBA Draft Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by PhiSlammaJamma, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

Wall, Turner, and Favors all look good.

Hoping the Rockets will trade up to 4, but I'm not too interested in drafting Cousins. I feel he is where the drop off in talent begins. Still gonna be fun. Rockets are deep, and looking to fill the last gap.

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Cousins is more talented than Favors or Turner... people are scared off by his attitude. I disagree. I would take him number 2 overall.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I would never do this in football, but basketball wise the Grizzlies are killing me and I'm never going to go out of my way to see them. So I'm switching teams. New Jersey Nets I'm watching what you're doing tonight. I'm hearing John Wall is not a lock at #1, so who knows what might unfold tonight. Nets pick 3rd and I've actually gone to see them play a few times.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Why would he not be a lock at #1? He won't fall to the Nets either way... they'd have to trade up.

5. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Wall's been a lock for weeks now at #1.

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Well I'm not sure what you guys consider a lock and I'm not saying he's not #1, but having ESPN say you're not a lock means you're not a lock. Very very high probability he does indeed go first, but if the experts have doubts, well......

7. RavensShallBurn

"The experts" aren't always experts though. Wall is going #1 overall. That's all there is to it.

8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Bulls clear space, send Hinrich, 17th pick to Wizards for a future 2nd round pick.

The money the Bulls will saves will allow them to sign two maximum salaried free agents starting next week.

Man i hope they can get King James! The Bulls will be back!

9. RavensShallBurn

Anyone want to tell me why the Magic rejected the Wizards' Carter for Arenas offer?

10. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

I can't say I'm all that excited about Kirk Hinrich but it's whatever. I'm very amped up about John Wall and even the two other first round picks interest me as well. Can't wait.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar