Nate Washington?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pobo90, Sep 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pobo90

pobo90 LP Field Custodian

It says nate washington will be able to play next week with a leg injury.

From that hit i thought he was knocked out cold? No head injury involved in Nate's case? Really hope to see him back next week, alert and healthy. He is a pretty durable player

2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I really thought he was badly injured when he was laying there frozen like his neck had snapped.

Thank God he's alright.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

i have no idea how its a leg injury, his fingers curled up, he coudlnt move, that looked like something really bad - concussion, head injury, etc... - i'm really happy if its just that.

but his on-field reaction said otherwise....

4. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

Nate tends to over dramatisize the situation at times. Remember when he twisted his ankle last year and he acted like his foot had been detached from his leg. Then he was back in a couple of plays later. He's very durable but he's a bit of a drama queen when it comes to injuries.

5. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

Nate needs those legs to jump like a deer in the endzone.

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I thought for sure it was a concussion. If it's a leg bruise like they're saying, we dodged a bullet

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Was that the play when he was on the sideline?

If so, I think he was just trying to buy us some time.

8. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Glad to hear it's not too serious. I almost had a sh!+fit on that play. Both Nate and Jake down was a scary sight.

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

Jake has to stop throwing passes that make our receivers jump to catch in the middle of the field... He is going to get someone killed.

I was very worried about Washington. I am pretty sure he got a concussion on that play, whether he or the Titans admit it is a different discussion.

10. DownSouthPlayer

DownSouthPlayer Starter

When Jakes throws a bad pass 90% of them are high.

I look for Britt and Cookie to also get hurt going up for those high passes. Cook could have done been hurt on a couple of them he had in preseason.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar