Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Breaking News Nate Washington on the trading block

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 12, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 8 users.
  1. Dirk Diggler Starter

Moolah:
    $835
    Yeah, really hoping that a Washington trade would be a precursor to a Jennings deal. But I'm thinking that's just wishful thinking.
  2. SlidePiece Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $3,309
    I don't know if it is or not. Getting involved in the trade market, with starting players for that matter, is definitely not something we see the Titans do everyday. So in order for this to happen, I would think they have to feel pretty sure about something.

I can't see them doing this without a plan in place......a plan that would better the team.
  3. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,738
    Dream right now is Greg Jennings.
  4. Dirk Diggler Starter

Moolah:
    $835
    I agree - I'm thinking their plan is Amendola, not Jennings.
  5. Joe Myers Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $112
    Please not Wes Welker... Some are hoping for Jennings, but I personally think Amendola would be better ($ wise)

I liked what I saw last year out of Amendola when he was healthy, he's definitely an upgrade from Nate Washington. Washington last year was for sure reliable and caught most balls thrown his way, but it just seemed like he lacked speed.... maybe that's just me
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    Greg "Put the team on my back do" Jennings!!!!!! F*** you Gumby! I would be ecstatic. I could also see us going Heyward-Bey on a cheap deal. He hasn't been bad, just not worth the money he was getting in Oakland. I don't think he would cost that much.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Creeping-Cruds Internet Bully

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $1,663
    If this team goes into 2013 with no Nate, a late-round rook WR or two and the usual suspects/tablse-scraps we already have you can bank Locker is gonna look real bad. I hope this new TE has game. Worst news of the day..
  6. Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

Washington
    Moolah:
    $22,271
    Munchak better be smart about this. He better have something up his sleeve if he trades Washington, or like you just said about Locker may look bad. Munchak's career as a HC rests on the arm of Locker this year. So he better surround him with something worthy.
    Scarecrow high fives this.
  7. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Brown
    Moolah:
    $13,738
    I think we wait to get rid of Washington when we do actually sign someone cause if we get rid of Washington before and don't sign let's say Amendola then we're screwed.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $2,690
    I don't think we are targeting a WR in the draft or this news would have come out closer to the draft. I think we are going for Amendola (hopefully Jennings but I don't think we have the cap) hard if this trade goes through then Ansah or Trufant/Milliner in the draft.
    nbtoppers2 high fives this.