Breaking News Nate Washington on the trading block

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by KyTitansFan, Mar 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

fu** no. He can't run a route that isn't in a straight line.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

But he was the best player in college football with the ball in his hands

3. corymiller

Great athlete.

Average receiver.

4. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

Don't lie, if he went to Vandy, you'd be in love with him wouldn't you?

5. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

I love Washington would hate to see him go unless we got someone just as good or better to replace him, but I don't see us getting much for him. SO I say keep him!

6. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Considering Washington is an average player, I wouldn't exactly say this is breaking news.

7. Passepartout

Passepartout March Madness!

Well hope he will be with the Titans in 2013. But it is also about who will not just show him the money but will have him earn his worth!

8. FLA Titans Fan

FLA Titans Fan The GM

If we sign Sammy Hill I see us going after Patterson. We wanted Wallace and hes a "one trick pony". I see Patterson as a prospect like Thomas from Denver. Raw but, boy can he make some Dynamic plays.

9. corymiller

But he didn't go to Vandy and not really. I call it like I see it.

CP will get drafted high but Jordan Matthews is twice the receiver CP will ever be. His stats speak for themselves.

CP is a great returner and he can host the jets on reverses but as a receiver, he quit on far too many plays and was just average.

10. GTFO my pancakz

GTFO my pancakz S.D.M.F.

We have yet to see what Wright is capable of on the outside also. I think he is a better route runner than Nate as well and we have seen how Amendola is in the slot on a team that is coached by Fish Face.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar