NASCAR is gay....

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by DCtitan49, May 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

What grade do you think he's in?

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Well, he could at least try acting older in here...

3. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

nah i think ill say its gay......and im in 9th grade, but profiling me for using gay doesnt seem at all more mature.

4. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

Hold up Guys, let Me explain somethin' here. This will also help Our friends up north and other countries.
    O.K., First of all N.A.S.C.A.R. IS NOT GAY!! When you are married to your sister this is "incest". Being gay is generally frowned upon in nascar circles, even in Virginia (unless of course you're Cousins) incest is not.
    I live close to the most popular track, and twice a year I get to see the Inbred Fest come to town. It is kinda heart warmin' though to see all the Uncle Dads and Aunt Moms bring out the kiddies, they're so cute 3 ears and all.
    They all gather together camp out at the track, eat chicken wings, drink cheap beer, puke everywhere, tie up traffic, leave trash all over the place. A normal Family Reunion.

Here are some little known NASCAR facts:
    The NASCAR family tree has no branches......
    For every 30 NASCAR fans, You have a full set of teeth......
    The sweat build up between 2 NASCAR fans cuddling is called
    "Relative Humidity".....
    The tooth brush was invented at a NASCAR track, if it were invented any where else it would have been called a "Teeth Brush"
    To pick up the bikini clad girl in winner's circle, you say "Hey Sis! That's a nice tooth ya got there!!...."

Some Slogans considered by NASCAR....
    One Big Happy Family.........
    5 Million Fans, One Last Name........

:brow:

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

You have to love bogus stereotypes in sports.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Allright, we'll actually go into the issue...

What about nascar is "gay"? Is there something about racing cars that is homosexual? Is there something about it that promotes gleeful happyness? (given the tone of your posts on the thread, that isn't what you meant)

Calling something that you don't like "gay" does nothing but promote a negative image of the word "gay".

I can't stand nascar, and I'm not gay, but this form of argument hurts both gay people and arguments.

7. guitarjunkie

guitarjunkie We're Screwed...

:eh?: bogus? O.K. got any good ones about football fans?

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

fine, nascar is not a sport, it sucks, is that more "mature" for you gotitans?

9. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

hahaha lmfao thats halarious.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar