Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Carpy, Nov 15, 2007.
I was talking about a top round draft pick.
well as long as he has a better output and football lifespan than K.Dyson I'll be happy
yeah all in low rounds, if there are any good first round recievers out there we should snag it
tyrone calico looks about good right now
Calico was a dropper.. and a 2nd round dropper at that
man I really had high hopes for Calico
I honestly think we should trade our second round pick for someone that can come in and make a difference right away. Preferrably a WR if there is any difference makers to be had through the trade market.
My Updated Mock
1. Miami Dolphins - Chris Long (DE) Virginia
2. St Louis Rams - Glenn Dorsey (DT) LSU
3. NY Jets - Darren McFadden (RB) Arkansas
4. Atlanta Falcons - Jake Long (OT) Michigan
5. New England Patriots (from SF) - James Laurinitis (LB) Ohio State
6. Baltimore Ravens - Matt Ryan (QB) Boston College
7. Kansas City Chiefs - Brian Brohm (QB) Louisville
8. Oakland Raiders - Sedrick Ellis (DT) USC
9. Cincinatti Bengals - Calais Campbell (DE) Miami
10. Chicago Bears - Ryan Clady (OT) Boise State
11. Arizona Cardinals - Vernon Gholston (DE/OLB) Ohio State
12. Denver Broncos - Kenny Phillips (S) Miami
13. Carolina Panthers - Malcolm Jenkins (CB) Ohio State
14. Detroit Lions - Sam Baker (OT) USC
15. Philadelphia Eagles - Dan Connor (LB) Penn State
16. New Orleans Saints - Keith Rivers (LB) USC
17. Buffalo Bills - Reggie Smith (CB) Oklahoma
18. Houston Texans - Rashard Mendenhall (RB) Illinois
19. Washington Redskins - Derrick Harvey (DE) Florida
20. Tennessee Titans - Malcolm Kelly (WR) Oklahoma
21. Minnesota Vikings - Jake Ikegwouna (CB) Wisconsin
22. Seattle Seahawks - Ray Rice (RB) Rutgers
23. Dallas (from Cleveland) - Mike Jenkins (CB) South Florida
24. Pittsburgh Steelers - Mario Manningham (WR) Michigan
25. Tampa Bay Buccaneers - Andre Woodson (QB) Kentucky
26. New York Giants - Michael Oher (OT) Mississippi
27. San Diego Chargers - Duke Robinson (OG) Oklahoma
28. Jacksonville Jaguars - Limas Sweed (WR) Texas
29. Green Bay Packers - Aqib Talib (CB) Kansas
30. San Fransisco 49ers (from Indianapolis Colts) - Earl Bennett (WR) Vanderbilt
31. Dallas Cowboys - Harry Douglas (WR) Louisville
32. Pittsburgh Steelers - Forfeited
Nice looking early draft carpy. Just a few thoughts. Belichick will not draft a LB that early if at all, but NE will have a need at the position. I'm not sure I see Earl Bennett going in the first, but the 49ers need help at WR bad(maybe worse than us). Rashard Mendenhall to Houston also sticks out. Maybe I just have not seen the guy play enough. I also think ATL will be taking a QB. Matt Ryan to Baltimore I don't see. Seeing Troy Smith play for the last two games has been interesting. Maybe the Ravens already have a future starter in the line up.
Am I the only one who wants a RB in either the 1st or 2nd?
I like Stewart if he's around. But it's hard to justify another high RB draft pick.
no it's not, if we can upgrade an important position(rb is a very important one on this team) then go for it.