My Thoughts Heading In

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ColtKiller, Aug 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Unrealistic expectation. We play a lot of good teams, 2 of which in our division. Colts Texans Seahawks 49ers Broncos and even Chiefs. Half our games are against teams who are better than us, plain and simple. Having playoffs or your fired expectations is simply unrealistic if you look at the schedule and the facts. It sucks, but this is a season where we'll hafta make improvements and set things up for 2014. We could have an 8-8 record that I feel alright about, depending how it looks and how we play against the 8 teams I just mentioned.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

ponies suck

3. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Yeah right right I get it. Hell.... I'm ColtKiller. Nobody hates Colts more than me. But let's keep it real.... They had one down year in the past 10. We've had 1 up year in the past 10.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

bit of an exeration but they dont have Gayton they have sLuck

Titans 'should' have beat them twice last year, but our DC is JG

5. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Right. And luck made clutch late game throws. And defense. Man I remember that jerk tumbling head over heels into the end zone for the win. Unreal. Or Luck hitting Reggie Wayne on 3 & a mile for the first.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

sLuck will stand there, hopefully this year the Titans make him feel the pain for doing so.

He will get tired of standing there soon enough

7. nytitaner

nytitaner Starter

Those Colt games were frustrating, we looked like the stronger team but I must tip my hat to Luck because besides our mental errors it was his poise that stole those games from us. We better make him eat the dirt this year and I'm confident we can slow it down and run right thru those mfkers.

8. ThatTitansGuy

ThatTitansGuy Starter

We always are setting things up, aren't you ready for some damn results in the form of at least a wild card?

9. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

This may be the year for that. Broncos are the only real good team in the AFC. Literally everyone else has questions... We cod sneak into a wild card spot and maybe even win a playoff game. Like the 7-9 Seahawks who knocked off NO. But who cares? Going to the playoffs just to eventually get beat down by a real team is pretending. I think, as I stated in the OP, that we could be one of the real teams in 2014

10. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Bump. Just wait guys... The good times are a coming

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar