My Thoughts After Attending Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Nov 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

That was the Bears game last year for me. I didn't get mad about it, just laughed and had fun.

But Bears fans were cool. There was nothing but misery in the stadium. Then they had to put Britt on the field at the end of the game, fffffffffff....

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Was looking for good seats to that game...glad I didn't waste my time or money on that one.:duckrun:

3. Alex1939

I give you props for buying tickets and going to the games.

The bad years I still like being outdoors drinking a beer watching football. The good years (back when there were good years) it was fun to be a fan. I think these are rough, when the team is on the brink between above-average to below-average and they let games like this slip by... uggggghhhhhhhhh

still haven't recovered.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I was telling my PSL buddy, when TItans had posession of the ball down 22-20 with what 3 mins left, that back in the day we were ALL certain the Titans would find a way too win the game. And as I had just finished telling him now we all KNOW the Titans will find a way too lose RF got fum 6'd for the game ending play - pathetic

5. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Hello again! It's been awhile for me. I had to post about this weekend. Not since 2005 have I been this made at the Titans. I was mad when we lost to Colts in '11 but this game was worse. All we did was hand them the game. Half the game we played from within our 15 yard line while they got good position.

How can you let Chad Henne beat you?? CJ eats the Rams alive but can't get 30 yards on the Jags? Many people around me kept saying we looked like we were preparing for the Colts game on Thurs and not this game and it showed.

I totally agree with an overhaul to this entire team. I like what Gregg Williams has done with the D and it clear we have many talented D players. But most of the O needs to go. Nate has done nothing this season (partly cause of QB play), Britt blows, CJ makes too much money to play this bad consistently, Oline is supposed to be better but games like Jags you wouldn't know it. No holes, no time to throw.

Right now, unless the cold weather causes the Colts to play bad, I see no chance we win on Thurs.

6. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

missed you at the tailgate

7. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I feel ya. This is my first year (have been back in the area going on 3 years) going to the games but have watched them religiously since I was a kid. Grew up close and they moved to Nashville when I was young so they were always the home team to me.

I think we're heading in the right direction even though we dropped a game. We came out flat no doubt but we're not a bad team and have a lot of talent when everybody performs.

Hoping we redeem ourselves Thursday. Will make for a much better day on Friday. Then a looong weekend.

8. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

It was pretty bad. Almost 'I can't believe that bad'.

Have a chance to redeem our season Thursday.

9. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Same about the Bears game.

Jags game... nope. I was pissed. And I was one of the only vocal fans on Sunday. I can't put up with that garbage. It's the mother****ing Jags. And once again... why did I see 30+ Jags fans? That's 10 times as many as I've ever seen. I'm really surprised none of them were asses about it and making fun of us for losing that.

If you heard someone screaming at the refs on the Pollard roughing the passer and again when they ruled the punt down at the 1 and again when they missed the PI right after... that was me.

10. Alex1939

I'm pretty sure I did a "lets go predators" chant at some point too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar