My NFL Power Rankings

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by xpmar9x, May 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Ravens shall burn doesn't play games. Haha

2. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was just a little... okay, I was really confused on your power rankings.

All in all, I'm just trying to help. You have some evidence supporting your rankings. However, you need to further back them up, proofread, fix all silly errors, and you'll be good to go.

As much as the Steelers suck, they deserve to be #1 in the power rankings. The Titans are better, but they won the big game. You can't disrespect them. Your placement of the Cardinals was good because the deserve respect now. The Titans deserve to be between 4-7... putting the Colts ahead of us was just extremely offputting. It shows that you may well be heading to a career on NFL Live with Trent Dilfer. The less sense you make, the more likely you will be of getting a nice paying job with the ESPN crew. ;)

In conclusion, go back and proofread. You'll be extremely surprised at how many errors there are. I'd be more than willing to edit this article or one of your articles to come. I've been editing articles for a long time now. I help my parents with editing if they need it... I'm always willing to help anyone, so the offer's on the table. :) Your errors can be easily fixed... I'm just not sure you are fully aware of the mistakes.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

no. The Tom Brady whose face is sat upon by Giselle Bunchen...

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Sounds like a great way to get herpes.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I've redone the rankings a little.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

I didn't see the original version, just the redo.

Man, people were pissed, but at least on the redo, I'd say they're pretty accurate, in terms of where expectations should be for teams right now. It will be interesting to see what shakes up between now and September, but I've got no major beef with these.

7. Eddyc85

Eddyc85 Go Bucks!

You never go :grrr::grrr::grrr: to mouth!

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

xpmar9x, you have the Eagles at No. 2 in front of the Titans. That's certainly your opinion and that's all good, but this isn't 2004. The Eagles are a second tier team even with the acquisitions made. If your rankings were to be shuffled I would swap the Eagles & Titans. Hard to argue with Pittsburgh at # 1, and the Ravens forth????????????? WOW man did they come to your house with guns?

9. BudAdams

BudAdams SayHelloToMyLittleFriends

Speak for yourself!

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I thought it was a very good list and thought out.

I would swap the eagles and giants given all the players the giants brought in and i would have the titans ahead of the cardinals and the panthers higher.

Some people complained the colts were ahead of the titans? Blind?

We have seen teams make the super bowl one year and fall hard the next. The cards would be a candidate for that.

I thought he did as good a job as many of the "experts" do maybe better.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar