Music City Miracle: 14 years ago today

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by 2ToneBlueBlood, Jan 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

No matter how many times I watch it, I still get chills.

Where were you? What are your memories of this game & play?

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

sigh

3. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

Sitting on my couch... depressed. Almost turned the game off. Then it happened. I came off the couch like a rocket and hit my head on the ceiling fan. Then me and my step-dad hugged and were dancing around the living room. Single most exciting moment I've ever experienced being a fan. Good stuff. I'll never forget the look on McNair's face when it started to unfold.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Wow. Been such a long time since we were relevant.

5. tnfan47

tnfan47 Let's Get It

Watching the game at home PO'd when bills scored. When I was seeing the Music City Miracle happening I was jumping up and down yelling "Go, Go, Go". So much emotion once we scored.

6. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Section 108, Row U, Seat 11.

I had just reached down to grab my stuff to head out before the kickoff because I thought it was over. I had the radio on and heard the first bit of Keith's call before the crowd (and my own yells) drowned it all out.

Nothing else is even close.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Was all let down when the Bills scored. Could not believe that the Rob Johnson Bills would beat the Titans. When Wade Philips announced that he was pulling Flutie I thought for sure we would win.

Then when I saw the hand off to Wycheck and him throw it across the field I thought to myself "Oh man, why are they doing this gimmick crap? This never works."

Then as I watch Dyson run down the sideline I started getting all excited thinking "Good god, he might actually make it."

And all I would say to all my Bills friends was "Payback for the biggest comeback ever!"

8. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

ABC broadcast:

"All it's missing is the band!" One of the best calls ever. The banter by the ABC crew that day made it that much more entertaining.

• High Five High Five x 3
  9. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

now that's its almost 15 years after it happened....can we all admit it was a forward pass.....

10. Ten_Titans

Ten_Titans Pro Bowler

All you have to do is look at his hand to see it is a lateral.
    It is going backward, and it is clearly in front of where the ball is caught.

The only reason idiots still say it was a forward pass is because they look the body.

He is falling back and throwing the ball. If you look at his body it looks like a forward pass.

The commentator figured that out in the 3 minute review. Why is it taking other people 15 years?

Edit:

Go to 2:04 of the video. Couldn't be any more obvious.

• High Five High Five x 7
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar