Munchak says Fitzpatrick likely starter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans Insider, Oct 16, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Adding Schwenke is not gonna change the 49'ers game plan. They are going to try and force us to beat them through the air by putting 8 defenders in the box.

2. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Is this your opinion or based on medical knowledge?

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Hey if you want to talk to me, just say so, dont have to go quoting the wrong guy

I never said that

4. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

Simply my opinion. I have had hip and knee injuries and I am just using those recoveries as a reference. Of course, he has access to the best rehabilitation and therapy though, so he might be ok. I don't pretend to be an SME like a lot of people on here if that's what your question pertains to.

5. UrbanLegend3

UrbanLegend3 Pro Bowler

The knee injury was actually easier to see than the hip injury IMO. Watch the replay and pay special attention to how his leg comes down and how the knee strains inward.

6. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

I gotcha. Was just asking.

Ex athlete here and have had hip flexors, pulled/torn groin, and many muscle strains. Have never had any knee issues but would imagine those would take a while to heal.

I'm just hoping his throwing is on point when he returns and he will stand up to contact. His elusiveness makes him special but all we need right now is somebody to manage the game and not turn the ball over.

Really hoping we get the W this weekend. Looking forward to rocking my Titans Tee this weekend during the Blue Out.

7. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

I maybe dead wrong but I just do not think the 49ers Defense is near as good as the chiefs or the seahawks especially the back 4 and they do not rush the passer like those teams. I really feel like we win sunday 20-13. I even think CJ breaks a long run. Williams is going to be ready for colin Kap sunday I cannot wait!

8. acqua7

acqua7 Pro Bowler

I wish you weren't wrong...but they rank top 10 in 3 categories EXCEPT rushing...Great thing we have an awesome run game to rely on.

49ersd.JPG

9. LANGSTER

LANGSTER Pro Bowler

Arizona scored 20 on them last week. The colts mauled them both at candlestick. Their best pass rusher is in rehab and the other is hurt. Point is they are not as good as the chiefs or the seahawks on defense. We have looked bad on offense the last 2 weeks but we have also played the best 2 defenses in the NFL, last 2 weeks! Offensively they are not letting the qb run and are trying to turn him into a pocket passer which he is not. I really think williams will really confuse him bad

10. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

The avatar jersey, not a real jersey. Lol

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar