Munchak Positives?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Ten_Titans, Jan 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Teams can't block interviews for HC positions, but they can block for any other, even if it's a promotion from position coach to coordinator.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

The problem with Palmer isn't actually his STYLE of offense, it's his situational playcalling, gameplanning and in-game adjustments (or lack therefore, ref. Colts game). Also "fixing" something that wasn't broken (the OL) was a bad idea.

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

OL might have looked better if 'the playmaker' was around from day 1

decided hanging in Orlando was more important than the Titans

4. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

I know I'm in the minority, but I hate the primetime games.

5. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

How exactly would "CJ being around" have made the OL block better? I know you want to blame CJ for his holdout and poor performance, which is fine, but the OL played poorly and missed a lot of blocks, regardless of who was in at RB.

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Me2, they start at 2.30 am. Horrible time of the day, when you have work.
    1pm (ET) are perfect, starts at 19.00.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. memphis_raven

memphis_raven Starter

I hang around the board and as I recall there were pretty low expectations at the beginning of the year. They managed to beat the Ravens and probably kept them from the #1 seed, and they won some solid games. Just think if you had CJ all year and Britt was healthy. Also you know you have a solid young QB on the roster.

Overall needle points up IMO.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

OL made a lot of blocks too, but CJ was bouncing outside prostrating himself too DEs.

CJ reports, like his contract stipulated, then the OL / CJ learn how too run Palmers O.

CJs holdout crippled the O for the first half of the season

9. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Less than 2 ppg difference between the first half of the season and the 2nd half.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar