Munchak over /under

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Sep 7, 2013.

?
  1. 5

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  2. 6

1 vote(s)
    2.5%
  3. 7

3 vote(s)
    7.5%
  4. 8

8 vote(s)
    20.0%
  5. more than 8

27 vote(s)
    67.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Lovie Smith would be a good hire. Good coach and made the best with, what I thought, was an average team.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

When fisher left, I was really hoping for Bud to go outside the organization, and I think if munch is let go, we do go outside the organization this time but knowing bud, nothing is for certain.

3. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

I think if Munch does fail then they will plainly see that going in house on hires clearly doesn't bring results.I also think Bud Adams is at the point that if Munchak did fail he will try and bring in a really good coach because he doesn't have long to live and at this point i think he is willing to spend whatever it takes to bring a winner.There has been plenty of examples recently of Bud doing whatever he can to try and build a winning team.He said money was no object when going after Peyton Manning and he also just got through spending over 100 million.I think at this point he knows his time is short and he is willing to spend or do whatever it takes to have success.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I think a lot comes down to today, because if we loose to Pitt, we will have a hard time with Houston and San Diego and when that is the case I can see this topic becoming hot at about week 3 or 4.

5. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

There was an article today at PFT about coaches being on the hot seat and one of the coaches talked about was Munchak........

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/09/08/six-seats-already-are-hot/

The flames are flickering in Tennessee, where three-decade employee Mike Munchak could fall to the whims of a ninety-something owner who expects the money spent in the offseason to transform into a contender. Many thought Munchak could be gone after a disastrous 2012. Absent significant improvement this year, it could be over.

6. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Lovie Smith tops my list. Let's get back to hitting people in the f#cking mouth till they don't want no more.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Keep Chucky along with his giant ego and tight fitting pants away from this team. Dude gravy-trained a Super Bowl win off hard work by Tony Dungy and Rich McKay and people act like he is the second coming of Bill Walsh.

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well his Raiders also made it to the Super Bowl as well.....Gruden is a good coach, you just need to have a veteran QB along side with him. Hass might have been a good pairing.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Decent coach. Terrible GM.

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

If Jon Gruden came here, he'd have Jake Locker, Ryan Fitzpatrick, Tim Tebow, Vince Young, and 2 rookie QB's fighting for the QB job.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar