Munchak and the Titans on NFL Total Access tonight

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titanbuoy, Apr 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

I not saying I want him, just that I could see the value in having him as a Titan. I think we would actually have a slightly better running game starting Ingram then we do w/CJ. I see Ingram as being a top five back for years in this league where as I see CJ falling off in 2-4 seasons.

2. griff33daddy

griff33daddy Starter

we should try to trade cj and get 2 first round picks then try to pick up another back such as illinois running back or someone else....even jacquiz rodgers or however you spell it instead of keeping cj as he stated before he wanted to be paid big money and held out for so why not trade him while his value is high and get as much out of him as we can....he doesnt play for the love of the game he plays for money....its obvious

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar