Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Munch on 102.5 this morning...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titans2004, Mar 25, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,457
    They had a shot from day one a year ago and were in it.

So that statement is entirely false.
  1. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,560
    if your hearts not in it, you can't win
  2. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    I think it's pretty clear he means a shot at all the free agents, which was most certainly not the case last year.

Again, I think this is a total non-issue.
  3. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $13,524
    While we're talking about CBs, keep an eye on DJ Horton from Houston. 5'11" 190 with 4.4 speed. Played really well in 2011 then had a life-threatening injury and had to miss a lot of time.
  4. xhrr Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,005
    DJ Hayden not Horton but yes I'm a big fan I'd love to grab him round 2. I don't want a CB round 1 unless Milliner falls which is unlikely but I've heard some rumors through the grapevine CB round 1 is a definite possibility.

For everyone bishing about Munch's statement about FA last year I'm glad Munchak said that I didn't think he had a backbone.
  5. UrbanLegend3 Starter

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $11,386
    Peyton was never going to pick us. Bud was wrong to think he would. Munch and the staff probably didn't have Manning in their off-season plan because they had just spent a #8 overall pick on a QB and correctly assumed Peyton wouldn't want to come here anyways so why commit the resources.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Alex1939 PSL Owner

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,457
    Why would Peyton never pick us?

I mean I guess you are right. Bud wanted him in a lifetime role and was willing to throw in ownership.

It was entirely worth the gamble for what it would've meant to the franchise.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
  6. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,483
    If Manning didn't entertain the idea he would have never have stopped by. He thought about it, but Denver had the better team and I am sure him being a former Colt did play into his decision.
  7. Luke Smartwater Jedi Master

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $296
    Buttom line is, Manning would have been killed behind our OL last year. I do not think his noodle neck would have responded well to getting hammered to the ground.
    CalgaryTitansFan and GoT high five this.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,476
    would have been pretty real entertaining