MSNBC reaches on this one...collusion between the Titans and Colt??? Idiotic

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Laserjock, Jan 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Also, the title of the story is not accurately reflected in the body. Collins doesn't "say" that the Indy coaches told ours anything. It's all extrapolation.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Why do people act like if he had called a timeout, we wouldnt have just taken the field goal and made it a TWO score game? People are dumb.

3. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

Pretty pathetic sports writing if you ask me. Sounds like the guy is a closet Browns fan.

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

I wonder why I hate Collins??!! Maybe he should have another before this playoff game. What a ***** to imply we were given the game! :suspect:

5. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

6. DJB

DJB Starter

Every week you see a team kneeling. The losing coach has a TO but starts jogging across the field to congratulate the winning coach conceeding the game. People are grasping for a story here

7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Hmm... I disregard drivel like that article, and the muckrakers at PFT who promote it.

http://www.nfl.com/gamecenter/playbyplay?game_id=29442&displayPage=tab_play_by_play&season=2007&week=REG17

Check out the plays from 02:56 to the end of the game.....

Colts go four and out, the ball gets turned over on downs on the 24, and with under two minutes to go, the Titans take a knee on first down.

Seems like nothing but class to me. Dungy went for it on fourth down, and Fisher ended the game without a pointless drive into the endzone to run up the score. Dungy responded by not calling a pointless timeout on third down.

Seems some people choose to ignore what happened BEFORE third down. Whatever.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

what really erks me about this story is our backup QB was the one making the comment. Yeah someone can ask the question but do not reply they way he did. :suspect:

9. dontdraftcutler

dontdraftcutler Downing Sucks. Kelly sucks even more.

SUCKS to be a Browns fan.....ha!

10. KTOWN TITAN

KTOWN TITAN Orca Fighter

this is pointless. just give the browns something to cry about.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar