Mowing? Yes a mowing question....

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bobo, Jun 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

2. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Dude, cows and goats are the way to go!

3. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

It worked for me.

Arrested as illegal immigrants, Latinos sue over “constitutional rights” violations.

From newsday.com:

Lawyers for 10 Latino men arrested in Danbury in the past year filed a civil rights lawsuit accusing city and federal officials of a plot to harass immigrants through illegal arrests and intimidation.

The lawsuit, filed in U.S. District Court in New Haven, alleges authorities violated the plaintiffs’ constitutional rights to due process, equal protection, free speech, free association, and freedom from unreasonable searches and seizures.

Nine of the men were day laborers arrested in a sting operation on Sept. 19, 2006. They were waiting at a park and got into a vehicle driven by a man who they thought had hired them to demolish a fence, but who was actually an undercover Danbury police officer, according to the lawsuit.

When the men arrived at the purported work site, they were arrested and shipped to detention centers around the country. All nine are free on bond and their immigration cases are pending.

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

5. I hope you're talking about your grass... :suspect:

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

:duckrun::duckrun:

7. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Indeed!
    I wish we had MORE mexicans. More competition = cheaper lawn mowing.

8. cajuntitan

cajuntitan 26.2ers can do it for hrs

Well for some that may be true, but the guy who mows my lawn isn't a mexican just a short little coonass! Besides the money he made cutting lawns he then used to buy himself a nice fishing boat and a deer hunting lease in Alabama.

He cut my grass, I pay him, he uses the money for fun stuff, he then takes me with him to do said fun stuff, I've spent all my free time doing fun stuff so I can't do my yard work and you get the idea.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, for the record my lawn mowing team is a family of white country folks. They'd probably do better work and much faster though if they were mexican.

10. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Really, it's hard to find good honkies any more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar