Movie Thread

Discussion in 'Movies/TV' started by Puck, Jul 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

I did think it was a bit lazy to just brush over the fact that learning the alien language somehow made time non-linear. Memories of the daughter were presented as having existed before meeting Abbott and Costello, so now the non-linear concept is even more confusing.

#9071 avvie, Nov 30, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2016
    • Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

isnt this just a remake of the 1996 Charlie Sheen classic?

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Not sure if serious...

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

LOL

I personally loved that movie and the horrific sequel starring Hedi from Hermans Head... but I totally get if others would not agree.

5. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You hating like crazy right now.

Anyone that didn't like Neighbors doesn't get to talk about funny movies.

He was perfect in that.

Mike and Dave was good for stupid humor too. He was better in that.

Efron sucks in dramas and isn't a great actor- but much like Channing Tatum, he's a lot better in comedy.

6. RTH

RTH Meh...

Just saw the Spider-Man Homecoming trailer... looks good. Won't be seeing it when it comes out, though.

To be fair, I will only be seeing 3-4 movies in the theater: Guardians, Thor, SW 8... not entirely sure if I'll throw in a 4th.

7. RTH

RTH Meh...

IF they were to remake Back to the Future - though they shouldn't - what kind of car should the Time Machine be? DeLorean is not an option.

Of course, it'd depend on which manufacturer is backing it.

8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Watched Suicide Squad last night. Hated Leto's Joker. I mean, Jesus Christ. Just missed the mark on literally everything aside from the hair being green. That said, I didn't hate the movie. It was decent fun despite some issues. Not sure it's something I'd ever watch again though.

9. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I agree, Sicario was so driven on one narrative that the story was boring by the end of the movie.

10. Aqutis30

Aqutis30 Do you mind - NOT being a Motaur?

I still doesn't need to be a modern car. Maybe 1989 Mustang GT Foxbody...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar