Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Most Boring Team in the NFL?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, May 9, 2014.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 3 users.
  1. memphis_raven Starter

Moolah:
    $646
    Tells me they plan to run the ball downhill a lot. If you look at the two best teams last year - Seattle and San Fran (IMO) it's not a sexy model but it worked. Still plenty of picks to beef up the defense and RB. I won't lie though, I was a little puzzled by the pick
  2. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,669
    You add Hyde behind this line.... And you might have a one dimensional offense... But it should be real good at that one thing at least.

At least until we get a capable QB
  3. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    The concept of "special players" - players worth building a team around, players who can win one-on-one battles against top competition in crucial situations - is vague, but it's worth discussing.

When was the last time the Titans had a player like that?
    nickmsmith high fives this.
  4. a0k47 Practice Squad

Hunter
    Moolah:
    $4

I don't usually post just lurk the forums, but YES PLEASE. Please draft Hyde.
  5. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487

This is worth discussing, but this isn't that threads premise. This is a thread filled with daddy issues.
    Ghost and Ensconatus high five this.
  6. JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Casey
    Moolah:
    $217,622
    Whats Wright and Casey, chop liver?
  7. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    I'm definitely not ready to put Wright in that boat. I don't think there are more than 7 or 8 truly special WRs in the NFL. I'm talking about foundational guys you build an offense around. The Calvin Johnsons and Josh Gordons of the world. Wright is certainly not such a player.

Casey I will grant could be such a player. Not sure yet.
    Dman and nickmsmith high five this.
  8. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,027
    Fair enough. I tried to change it into a more constructive topic (and one I think is worth discussion) on the first page. Not everyone wants to actually debate things intelligently.
  9. nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

Reynaud
    Moolah:
    $23,038
    Yes.

not necessarily.
    charlzcrush high fives this.
  10. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $10,487

Better off starting your own thread and not done by someone who should be banned.