Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Moss on Britt

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by pettso, Feb 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    Was browsing around NFL.com and noticed this article. Not sure if anyone's posted it already. This is definitely how I feel about him, as much as he's a turd off the field, he's still very young. If he ever matures (before it's too late), he really can be a top 5 receiver.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap10...ndy-moss-titans-wr-kenny-britt-can-be-special

"But from what I have seen Kenny Britt do, man, if he gets his mind right, Kenny Britt can get up in elite class very quickly. I am a big fan of his."
    How high is Britt's ceiling? "Kenny Britt is a young receiver who can get in that A.J. Green, Julio Jones mix if he wants to, and does the things to make it happen," Moss said. "But his is more mental than it is physical. I hope it works out for him because he is quite a talent. That guy could be special."
  2. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,694
    He's exactly right, and after the Eagles game and the first couple games of 2011, it looked like he was well on his way to being a top 5 WR.

Not even a top 50 WR, at the moment. What a waste.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,201
    Not sure if he can be elite anymore after all the injuries even if he does stay out of trouble now.

Adrian Peterson is a rare case.

Britt did have a nice season though, taking everything into account. This a big if, but if he can stay injury and trouble free from this point on, he can still be in the second-tier class.
  4. steverife Starter

Wright
    Moolah:
    $5,896
    He looked sooo good in that Colts game. It isn't too late, if he wants it.
  5. pettso Starter

Verner
    Moolah:
    $1,196
    He really hasn't had that many serious injuries. A bunch of hamstrings and the big knee injury. That's something you can come back from with enough time. When you get on to your 2nd/3rd injuries on the same knee, then it becomes career limiting.

Random derail - RG3 is already on his 2nd torn ACL after 1 season in the NFL. Poor guy. :(
    CJtheBeast high fives this.
  6. ImATitan Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,941
    So frustrating because it's so true
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $14,964
    When he was here in TN... or leaving, can't remember which he talked about how insane Britt was and how the Titans didn't really know what they had.
  8. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $214,311
    You could put nearly every Titan into that group. This team always lets players rot away.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $125,751

Way too many "if" players on this team
  10. Alzarius Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $23,491
    Britt is rotting himself away. This team is not doing anything to hamper him.

In fact, Id say they overplayed him this season.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.