Moss going to NE!???

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by ammotroop, Apr 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

plus new england sux cox....titans dont (MR does)
  2. dgood

dgood Guest

HA! :ha:

Even if the Titans won last year's SB, MR wouldn't know how to get a decent reciever to the Titans.
  3. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

We shoulda picked up R.Moss

I mean c'mon its such a huge need and we were already draftin WR's in the fourth nyway

i wouldnt hv minded given up both our 4ths seriously...both of em for randy moss...i think he has 3 great yrs left in him..possibily more...and we need to help young develop...

Moss was clocked by the pats to run a 4.29 40-time recently....tahts crazy

(source - SI.com)

4.29...@ age 30...and expiereance....and all his other skills...too much...

course i no y we prob didnt want him...he's not exactly the best "character" guy and good chacne w/ the titans he doesnt get his up to usual stats which could equal pissin/moanin/complainin/....mossin"

..but still i woulda taken the risk

or we coulda taken D.jackson if need was.....just some1, a vet, to help now..we got the future in B.Jones
  4. Tez

Tez Camp Fodder

He wanted to go to the Pats
  5. KamikaZ

KamikaZ Ex-Hall of Famer

Now THERE'S a character guy!

The Patriots were the ONLY team that he would restructure with, thus the only team that trading with was viable. End of story.
  6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i woulda given up a 4th and lamont, for Randy.
  7. Dr.Awkward

Dr.Awkward Camp Fodder

I posted this before, but I'll do it again :)

Moss wasn't going anywhere for just a 4th to anyteam except New England. Greenbay offered the exact same deal as the patriots and Moss only took it with the patriots b/c he wants a championship. Moss was due 22 million over the next 2 years. He only agreed to restructure his contract with the patriots. End of story. Titans never had a chance.
  8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

wide receiver is not a huge need, I dont get why people think it is.

We have a run-oriented offense. We dont need to go and be spending big to grab a receiver so he can catch the ball 30 times a year. Its just stupid.
  9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Randy Moss is a bum, idk why people think hes still good, he was like 3 years ago, get over it
  10. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

well jackson also went for a 4th and he is well overrated...if he can stay healthy for a yr...than he will produce megga numbers 1500+yards 7+tds 80+ receptions....but now he's w/ the 49ers...so even if he does dont exepct any of those stats (qb still developin)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.