Mortensen Predicts Top 3

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Luke, Jan 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Luke

Luke Camp Fodder

1 - Says Texans pick up Carr's option, draft Bush.
    2 - Leinart is still #1 QB, NO takes him
    3 - Titans draft Young and learns under McNair

2. Vince Hawk

Vince Hawk Guest

Sounds completely logical to me. I think Dominick Davis is a great talent though and Texans would be better off trading down and getting a top OT and a king's randsom. Young could sit and learn behind McNair for a year or two, just like McNair did after he was drafted. Then hopefully he'd have as much success as McNair did except take us all the way. The kid has real moxi and is a real leader and has the respect of his coaches and teammates, which are invaluable intangibles.

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That's how I hope it happens. I just hope the Texans don't trade the pick to a team that wants to draft Young. But oh well, only worry about what you can control.

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

if someone trades up to pick Young and NO takes Leinart I think we'll end up with the best player available in Bush

5. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I agree with PUCK, I still think BUSH is the best option

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

bush is tricky. he'll never be a 20+ carry guy. but he will be a guy who will get 12 rushes, 5 passes, and a few returns a game.

is the number 3 pick in the draft really worth brian westbrook?

7. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

I would just keep an eye on the Travis Henry situation. If we rework his deal to keep him, I seriously doubt we take Bush unless it's to trade him.

IMO we can get UCLA's running back in the 3rd or 4th or one of the backs in FA this year.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I just have a gut feeling that Bush is going to be something special. I think he will be a 20 plus carry a game guy.

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Bush in his rookie season will be a 25 touch guy. 15 carries, 5 catches, 5 returns. But will utltimatly turn into a 35, maybe 40 touch guy.

10. Troupe4Prez

Troupe4Prez Guest

I agree, we all have heard the ananlogies to Emmit and Barry and I can see him turning into a feature back eventually.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar