Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Morris Claiborne is dumber than VY

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 3, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,747
    Um BP oil?
  2. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,747
    It kinda bugs me that these types of scores get released. Why let this information go public? To humiliate a guy?
  3. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,891
    Doesn't even make a difference. We were warned about Vince Young...Yet most of us were still surprised
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $745
    Someone was telling me it is likely to not even be true. It could have been leaked/made up by a team that wants him later and does not have a chance.

My question is, since it really has little to no bearing, why even bother taking the test? People skip bench and the 40 all the time, why not this?
    1 people high five this.
  4. Wraith Special Teams Standout

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $285
    Manning made a 48
  5. NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Moolah:
    $5
    Well NFL Network has some bad resources because they said he scored a 28...

And to my knowledge if I remember correctly..Eli actually received a higher score
  6. Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Casey
    Moolah:
    $9,189
    Aren't these scores available to all the teams? I don't see why it would have to be leaked to dissuade a team from picking him.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $745
    probably

It doesn't even make sense now that you pointed it out.
  7. Jwill1919 Coach

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $2,303
    I like the fact that the Wonderlic has a negative correlation with performance in the case of DBs. So the lower you score, the better you perform, talk about a real winner class of society!!! No wonder guys like Pacman, etc are such great human beings!! hahahahah

but I mean really, I could've told you that, of all the teams i've been on(HS and College), the DB group were always the classiest, well spoken, non-weed smoking bunch!!! NOT!!!
  8. TitansWrath Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $194
    All the school can do is OFFER an education. Quite frankly, someone like this who gets a four on a wonderlick is illiterate, so what the hell was LSU supposed to do with him? He never should have gotten out of grade school.

I work at a b.s. "college" that uses the wonderlick as its entrance exam. I've never seen a student with a four, but I've seen tens, and let me tell you... we're talking illiterate window lickers. A four shouldn't be allowed to handle pointy objects.

You'd probably do better than a four if you just randomly guessed.