1. Pardon our mess as we continue to update the new forum software. Big thanks to Mike and Preditan for all their help in the transition. If you run into any problems, put them in the Update Thread.

Morris Claiborne is dumber than VY

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Fry, Apr 3, 2012.

1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Um BP oil?
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

It kinda bugs me that these types of scores get released. Why let this information go public? To humiliate a guy?
  3. TheSureThing

TheSureThing WHY DIDNT YOU DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL?!?

Doesn't even make a difference. We were warned about Vince Young...Yet most of us were still surprised
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Someone was telling me it is likely to not even be true. It could have been leaked/made up by a team that wants him later and does not have a chance.

My question is, since it really has little to no bearing, why even bother taking the test? People skip bench and the 40 all the time, why not this?
    • High Five High Five x 1
  5. Wraith

Wraith Special Teams Standout

Manning made a 48
  6. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Well NFL Network has some bad resources because they said he scored a 28...

And to my knowledge if I remember correctly..Eli actually received a higher score
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Aren't these scores available to all the teams? I don't see why it would have to be leaked to dissuade a team from picking him.
  8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

probably

It doesn't even make sense now that you pointed it out.
  9. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

I like the fact that the Wonderlic has a negative correlation with performance in the case of DBs. So the lower you score, the better you perform, talk about a real winner class of society!!! No wonder guys like Pacman, etc are such great human beings!! hahahahah

but I mean really, I could've told you that, of all the teams i've been on(HS and College), the DB group were always the classiest, well spoken, non-weed smoking bunch!!! NOT!!!
  10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Starter

All the school can do is OFFER an education. Quite frankly, someone like this who gets a four on a wonderlick is illiterate, so what the hell was LSU supposed to do with him? He never should have gotten out of grade school.

I work at a b.s. "college" that uses the wonderlick as its entrance exam. I've never seen a student with a four, but I've seen tens, and let me tell you... we're talking illiterate window lickers. A four shouldn't be allowed to handle pointy objects.

You'd probably do better than a four if you just randomly guessed.