Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

More Analyst Smack on the Titans

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by skitch, Sep 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    I laugh every time I see him with his little fairy wings
  2. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    We're getting hated on by Tinkerbell!
  3. ColtKiller Starter

Brown
    Moolah:
    $4,055
    You took the words out of my mouth. This was no fluke. We kicked their butts for 4 quarters of ball. Played outstanding defense, shut down a great running game, and took risks at the right time. This team showed a lot this week; after getting roughed up last week we made a big home stand against a top tier opponent. Makes you wonder what were capable of in this division...
  4. skitch Shut Up and Play Ball!

Moolah:
    $18
    Yep!
    Funny!.....I'm not seeing any of the "Hasselbeck sucks / start Locker" threads tonight.:brow:
  5. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    100% with you guys here.

That was the most complete game I've seen us play in quite awhile. Huge props to Jerry Gray and our entire defense. Other than a missed tackle here and there they played a solid game. I was especially impressed with secondary after what happened in that abomination against the hags last week.

And don't look now but the Titans have a passing game!
  6. madeupdreams Special Teams Standout

McNair
    Moolah:
    $480
    Follow the gameday threads. Jesse posts one every time we fail to convert a third down.:lol:
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $20,519
    Hope is everything I thought he was
    lets cut his arse!

Babanieux is not going too Canton either, but Hope suPKs!
  7. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $43,097
    I literally just watched all game highlights on ESPN. All games were given 5 or more minutes. Then comes Titans/Ravens... last game shown as usual. They show three total plays and wrap it up in 20 seconds.

I'm looking forward to the power rankings after week 2 wraps up. I bet we are #20 behind some scrub teams.
  8. Titanic_Sub Starter

Moolah:
    $1,128
    Ravens drop 8 spots on average, we go up 2 on average would be about my guess.
  9. Ryudo The wall crusher!

McNair 2
    Moolah:
    $367
    :D Oh the hate the hate. I love it. Just reminds me of the Eddie/mac era Often got disrespected and when won it was always because the other team lost not that we won. I love it
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.