Moo Moo Tailgate on Sunday

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Sep 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Glad you can make it! Just bring yourselves, we always end up with too much food :)

We'll have the goTitans.com flag flying high.... rain or shine ;)

T

3. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

A friend of mine is coming from Chicago. (Most of you met him at the tailgate for the Ratbird game in January.) I've offered to take him to the airport after the game but don't know the best way to go. Can you take Shelby to I-24 East or do the cops have that closed after the games? Alternate routes? Any help/advice will be appreciated.

4. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

I know a better route. I can fill you in @ pre-game if you like.

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

According to Accuweather this morning, there should be a pocket of time between 10 and 2 where the thunderstorms stay away. WSMV is calling for 60% all day as is weather.com.

But we have an extra tent now. :yes:

6. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Two tents will be great! We've weathered more than a few rain drops in the past, so this will be a piece of cake or a rib or two ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar