Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

MNF : Colts @ Chargers

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Dman, Oct 14, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,246

Yes. And Cam Newton set the same yardage record. Why not the same hype for him?

During his "records" he had worse accuracy issues than Jake Locker did- and no one hyped Jake Locker- because of his accuracy issues. Luck was just as bad.

Throwing the ball 50 times a game will get anyone decent yardage.

There is no credit due here. The guy has SO FAR been a bust in all honesty when you consider how much he was/is hyped.

He's not a top 10 (maybe not top 15) QB at this point. He should be with how people talk about him.
    GoT high fives this.
  2. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,252
    Luck's receivers cost him at least 2 TD's last night.
  3. GeronimoJackson Starter

Moolah:
    $10,252

Didn't you say Christian Ponder was the best QB in his class? lol
  4. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,246
    Yep.

I miss.

I love how you guys act like because I'm mostly right- if I'm ever wrong it's some huge thing.

I'm right so far on Andrew Luck though.

I said Sam Bradford pt 2. I don't even think he'll be that good now.
  5. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $52,877
    I might hate on Luck, but there's no way he'll drop to Bradford's level. I sure as hell hope you are right though.
    TitansWillWin2 high fives this.
  6. 520 Starter

Moolah:
    $5,162
    lol fisher gets this team with what would seem to be his dream qb a great though old rb whos his dream rb and a ton of draft picks...and makes them worse gotta love it, munch you da man!
  7. Deuce Wayne Damnit, I cant find my driving moccasins anywhere!

Martin
    Moolah:
    $15,246

Drop?... he'd have to go UP to Bradford's level at this rate. Bradford has 13 TDs and 3 ints. Luck has a measly 7 TDs and 3 ints.

http://www.nfl.com/stats/headtohead?player1=LUC524055&player2=BRA101548&player3=null&player4=null&position=quarterback&playerOne=Andrew Luck&playerTwo=Sam Bradford&playerThree=&playerFour=
  8. CaseyTrain Starter

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,035
    You can throw stats out or whatever but no one here but you and maybe one or two more delusional idiots will say they would rather have Bradford over luck.
    Dman high fives this.
  9. Upright7 Special Teams Standout

Wilson
    Moolah:
    $1,572
    We will see how it all shakes out, but I will bet that Luck is still starting in 10 years.
  10. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,203
    You are so wrong about Luck its comical, but keep knocking him, he's the enemy