MM8 vs Winston - Common Oponents

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Oilers27, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

upload_2015-12-31_13-41-4.png

We know who the better QB is...did more with a lot less. Unfortunately the injuries ruined him possibly getting OROY

• Informative Informative x 6
    • High Five High Five x 3
  2. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

Interesting stats thanks for posting them!

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

Both will be good qbs in this league I think. But I think MM will be the better of the 2.

MM did more with much less. If we can get a running game and some better wr weapons then watch out.

Winston has a bright future though. I think he will always be prone to bone headed plays, but will also make big plays. As long as he has a solid team around him then the good will out weigh the bad.

When I see Winston, I think Luck (although I think Lucknow over rated). He makes a lot of really dumb plays, but then throws a long TD pass.

MM I think is more like a Brady/Manning in the sense of him being a perfectionist. He will limit the mistakes, take what is given and expose a weakness of the D.

Not saying that either QB is on that level yet, I just see that as their style/ceilings.

Would not be surprised to see either win a championship. (Of course, The titans FO has a lot of work to do if MM is going to win one on TN)

• Cheers Cheers x 3
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

Winston is good but MM8 is better in my opinion. SMH at those titan fans that wanted to build a team around Mett or those who still to this day think Mett is the answer...fools

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  5. JBC

JBC Starter

I am not as interested in OROY as I am having a Qb who will consistently lead the Titans to the playoffs. VY won OROY and look at that train wreck of a career. I think Mariota can make the Titans relevant, but we will just have to wait and see. Let's discuss the comparison between Mariota and Winston again after a couple of seasons.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Stat left out the opening day 41-14 a$$whipping by MM8. Should have been worse...remember whiz pulled him for some damn reason.

7. Oilers27

Oilers27 Starter

Same result in the Rose Bowl when they went head to head.....MM8 out performed him in that game as well.

8. Old Oiler Fan

Old Oiler Fan Starter

Winstons got the OROY wrapped up. But Im glad we got Mariota.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
  9. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Not sure about that..wouldn't be surprised to see Cooper get it. Not that I agree with it but he has helped Carr

Maybe even Gurley

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I already fell on this sword, but here goes again...

I was 100% draft Williams and load the D and see what 7 was in 2015

I was 100% wrong.

MM8 was the correct choice / direction

IMO RW lucked out. Im sure he wanted to take Laken Tomlinson cause he was on the Lions board...

FWIW I was 100% correct about Poutasi being a dang G not a T no matter what the Wizinator said

• Cheers Cheers x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar