Mike Vick is done in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by World Peace, Jun 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

^Now that's not fair. Sure him and his brother messed up, but his cousin DeeRay is cool peoples.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

Oh yeah, here's DeeRay at that same party, people said he never would pass that thing...

[​IMG]

3. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

nothing will happen to Vick, the Shooter is about to turn his self in to police.

But i do think Vick is Done cause he will never be able to play they way he use to. Let him play a full game and he will look like crap. His legs arent there, and his mind isnt there.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Really? He's about to turn his self in?

5. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

yes

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

You guys are acting like tape caught Vick waving a gun in the air or something.

Doesn't seem near as cut and dry and you're acting. As of now, he's alright.

7. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

^

It's still negative publicity for the NFL, and it's potentially a violation of his parole.

And all in all it is about as stupid as you can be. You can't afford even the most minor of screw ups. WHY have a public birthday party?

The rules that apply to most NFL players don't apply to Vick. He already screwed that up.

If it's a parole violation, he is unquestionably banned from the NFL.

• High Five High Five x 3
  8. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I would guess that he tried to get himself out of the situation he knew that he had helped create. I believe that. But I want to hear the whole story from the witnesses. In the end it's hard to avoid the fact that he was in the middle of, and likely started, another scenario whose outcome was only destructive. Piss poor choice again.

9. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Vick wasnt the one torturing those dogs, he was just the one bankrolling the operation.

Vick wasnt the guy who pulled the trigger, he was just the catalyst that caused the entire situation in the first place. Does that guy get shot with Mike Vick isn't there? Is there any confrontation if the party is private? Bad judgment if you ask me.

The victim wasn't supposed to be there anyways. You mean to tell me that you make millions dollars a year and one of the stipulations of your job is that you can have no contact with a guy. Then you are going to sit there with a straight face and say that you had NO idea he's in the same room with you? Then he winds up SHOT 3 minutes after you leave?

Vick can play the ignorant card all he wants, but every time he gets caught with his hands in the cookie jar, he plays the ignorance card and tries to weasel out of the situation. Vick needs to be a man and confront his problems rather than playing the ignorance card. He needs to be accountable for his actions. I thought 2 years was a very light sentence, he needed 5-10 years minimum for his crimes against dogs thus eliminating ANY chance of an NFL comeback just to send this guy a message.

10. Passepartout

Passepartout May Flowers and May Day

Well, Vick really shouldn't had been partying in the first place. Or none of this would had happened.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar