Mike Singletary has just hit the open market

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TheSureThing, Dec 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Mike Singletary would beat the chit out of Vince Young and then throw him off the team the minute he arrived at BSP. You can rest assured of that.

I'm also not crazy about a coach who pulls his pants down in the locker room to make a point.

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Who is Bill Cowher Alex?

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

You're seriously asking? I thought everyone knew it was Bill Cowher.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Yeah, I guess that's probably pretty common knowledge.

5. Big Time Titan

I can't lie when I first read the thread title I was gonna come in here and say "And... Who gives a sh!+"?

BUT then I actually read your case for wanting him. I don't agree but I respect the logic behind your wanting him.

6. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

Maybe thats exactly what Vince needs. Instead of a HC that lies to him and plays favorites. Get a coach that will get in his grill and motivate him to play, especially when he has a bruised fingernail and wants to take a few weeks off.

I'll bet Singletary's next gig he will make the playoffs in his 1st or 2nd season. And we'll regret not grabbing him.

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

That interaction would definitely be interesting to watch.

8. 24

24 Starter

From what I've read, he's not very good with the X's and O's. No thanks.

9. Thefreak

Thefreak Shut Down Corner

Just say no to "Samurai" Mike. The guy has no clue. Hire him as a motivator and call it a day, because his idea of coaching is a joke. I like his fire, and loved him as a player but coaching is not for him.

Anyone who says the Niners had no talent have no clue what they are talking about. That Defense is damn good and has been that way since Patrick Willis was drafted. The problem in S.F. was/is coaching and nothing else.

I live here in the Bay so trust me when I say stay far away from Mike Singletary.

Jim Harbaugh is the guy I would go after. He's the real deal.

10. Big Time Titan

I like the passion that Singletary has but I have to agree that he's probably not the most qualified to be our HC.

SF should have won that division weeks ago. They have no QB, but they have 2 great RBs, great TE, great WR, solid line, and a tough D. I don't like how he kept flip-flopping QBs. Sad to say but it looks like being loyal to Alex Smith might have cost Mike big time. He should have just went and got another QB instead of giving Smith another shot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar